Full payment for surgery is required two weeks prior to your surgical date.
A $500 deposit for any surgeries under $5000, a $1000 deposit for any surgeries above $5000 and a $2500 deposit for any surgeries above $10000 is required to schedule your surgery date.
* Your deposit is non-refundable if surgery is cancelled or rescheduled within 4 weeks of your surgical date.
Certified cheques, direct debit, VISA, Mastercard, cash, and independent financing companies are all acceptable methods of payment.
Affording your procedure can be made simpler by using Medicard which enables you to pay for your surgery with monthly payments. Please note that this company is not affiliated in any way with Barr Plastic Surgery. For more information on how financing can help you afford your procedure, visit: Medicard
Cosmetic surgical procedures are generally not considered to be insured services, however, certain procedures may qualify. More information about the coverage eligibility of your surgery can be obtained during the consultation process
- Fax, online, phone application
- Approval within 1 business day
- Payment terms: 6 months to 5 years
- No down payment
- Rates based on overall credit history (11.9% – 25%)
- No penalties for early payments