Full payment for surgery is required two weeks prior to your surgical date.
A $500 deposit for any surgeries under $5000, a $1000 deposit for any surgeries above $5000 and a $2500 deposit for any surgeries above $10000 is required to schedule your surgery date.
* Your deposit is non-refundable if surgery is cancelled or rescheduled within 4 weeks of your surgical date.
A variety of payment options are available to patients, all of which can be discussed with one of our patient coordinators. Certified cheques, direct debit, VISA, Mastercard, cash, and independent financing companies are all acceptable methods of payment. Our clients often opt to use one of the medical/dental financing companies. These are independent financing companies and are not affiliated in any way with Barr Plastic Surgery.
- Fax, online, phone application
- Approval within 1 business day
- Payment terms: 6 months to 5 years
- No down payment
- Rates based on overall credit history (11.9% – 25%)
- No penalties for early payments
Cosmetic surgical procedures are generally not considered to be insured services, however, certain procedures may qualify. More information about the coverage eligibility of your surgery can be obtained during the consultation process